David B. Pillemer
State Bar of California Number: 97808
David was born in South Africa and immigrated to the United States in 1973. David attended and graduated from Rutgers State University of New Jersey in 1976 with high honors and distinction in political science.
In 1976, David and his family moved to Los Angeles where he enrolled at Loyola Law School and graduated in 1979. David attended Loyola at night while working as an insurance adjuster during the day. David was admitted to practice law before the State and Federal Courts of the State of California in May of 1981. He was also admitted to practice law in Hawaii in 1984.
David has nearly 40 years of experience in the handling of all aspects of civil litigation and business litigation, including subrogation, collection, contract disputes, partnership disputes, defending and prosecuting third party and first party claims, and construction defect cases, with many of them involving condominium complexes. David has handled cases involving property line disputes. David is an experienced trial lawyer, having taken many cases to trial, both before a judge and a jury. David has also handled hundreds of arbitrations and mediations.
David is a member of the Los Angeles and San Fernando Bar Associations and volunteers at various senior centers in the Los Angeles area providing pro bono assistance to seniors.
- California, 1981
- U.S. District Court Central District of California, 1981
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of California
- U.S. District Court Northern District of California
- U.S. District Court Southern District of California
- U.S. Court of Appeals 9th Circuit, 1984
- U.S. Federal Court, 1981
- Hawaii, 1984
- Loyola Law School, Los Angeles, California, 1979
- Rutgers The State University of New Jersey, Camden, New Jersey, 1976 B.A.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- National Association of Subrogation Professionals
- Los Angeles County Bar Association.
- San Fernando Valley Bar Association
- Jewish Business Leaders of the Jewish Federation