Subrogation and Collection Matters
Our attorneys have handled subrogation and collection matters, diligently representing insurers in recovering money/funds from negligent parties when the insurer has paid out for uninsured motorists, property damage, or product defects. We have more than 60 years of combined experience representing insurance carriers and their insureds in California.
Our expertise includes recovery for:
- Automobile property loss and uninsured motorist subrogation
- Construction defect subrogation
- Property loss subrogation
- Commercial/product liability subrogation
- Casualty loss subrogation
- Defense of insureds, for a flat fee, on Cross-Complaints.
Our attorneys who can assist you with subrogation and collection matters are:
We defend the insureds of various carriers in areas of law from property line disputes, complex construction defect cases, and general civil litigation, including personal injury, products liability, contracts, defamation, assault and battery.